Amazon

Thursday 18 February 2016

Stir fry for breakfast?

I know people are always apologising for lack of blog posts and as much as I try to keep the content flowing on here it isn't always possible. My theatre website takes up a lot of my time and I am still working fulltime. Plus I have had the most awful chesty cough of late (just going thank goodness) and seriously haven't felt like cooking anything - lemon cake and loads of cups of tea have been the only appealing thing. Hence the title 'stir fry for breakfast?'. As my appetite has drifted back I have been fancying the oddest things at the oddest times. Perhaps I am pregnant!!!

One of my days off I did actually stir fry some slithers of pork chops for breakfast and yesterday in a moment of 'cook something quick' I made another stir fry from half price rump steak and Shanghai noodles with stir fry veg and a chilli sauce. 'Perhaps the chilli sauce was a mistake' (thought passing through my head as I ran for the loo this morning!!!


Adding Shanghai noodles

Beef stir fry

Pork stir fry

No comments: