Amazon

Thursday 11 June 2009

Fantasy Cafe game.


I've always loved the Frasier series on the telly and particularly liked the scenes in Cafe Nervosa and wished that I could be there in the background listening and watching the antics of Frasier and his brother Niles and all the other characters. There must be lots of other TV programmes that feature a regular cafe scene and I thought that it would be fun to ask you, my readers, to say what your fave fictional (or real) cafe or restaurant might be and why you would like to be a proverbial fly in the wall. Have fun.

5 comments:

StGeorgeOfEngland said...

I always liked the cafe on Last Of The Summer Wine. You always got 3 or 4 characters sitting around the table but only one buying a cuppa or cake. No wonder they were always getting turfed out.
I have no clue if the programme is still running these days but I used to enjoy the old series with the original characters.
G.

Cheryl said...

I'd have to say my favorite cafe hangout is the same as yours, Cafe Nervosa on Frasier. I love that show and the characters. I would love to go there, try the coffee and watch them be themselves there.

I might also like to stop by the bar in Grey's Anatomy to see who's getting together with who. Or Central Perk in Friends. But those characters get on my nerves after awhile. I could watch the people in Frasier for hours.

StGeorgeOfEngland said...

I live on a different planet. I have never seen Greys, Frasier or friends.
Hehe.
G.

Anonymous said...

It's Frasier for me too,

GG

Marian Barker said...

I'm with St George on this :yes: