Amazon

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Pretending I am on holiday in France

As I can't afford a holiday in France right now and I have two weeks leave from work I had some fun in the last few days pretending I was in France at various locations around Nottingham and Leicester.

At Cote Brasserie Central Avenue West Bridgford Nottingham





Looking French with a baguette at a deli


Bouillabaise at Café Rouge
French style rooftops in central Nottingham.
Café Rouge Leicester


Eyeing up the Puy lentils




Coffee and cake at French Living Nottingham


Lavender sniffing


Romancing


Belgian bier at Belgo



People watching at a café

Dreaming of the south of France

"Palm Trees!"



Vibrant food market (Leicester sur Mer)

Café Rouge Leicester




French Living King Street Nottingham.

Interior (part of) at French Living.



Café society in West Bridgford

M. Fishstu poisoniairre at the Victoria Centre. Notts.

Moules from M. Fishstu



See also my latest blogpost about a brilliant French cookery book that is ridiculously easy to use. I love it.














1 comment:

Jean said...

Bon vacances!