Amazon

Sunday 15 September 2013

The release of Rachel Khoo's new book - My Little French Kitchen.

Owly Images

I love Rachel Khoo's work and I'm looking forward to seeing her new book 'Rachel Khoo - My Little French Kitchen' when it gets released on the 10th October 2013.

'Taking her 'Little Paris Kitchen' on tour in her second official book, Rachel leaves Paris to travel throughout France in search of the very best recipes in the country. From the snow-topped mountains and Christmas markets of Alsace to the winemaking region of the Bordeaux, the dreamy vistas of Provence and the well-stocked larders of Brittany and Normandy. Rachel seeks inspiration in some of the best-known foodie places as well as uncovering and sharing hidden insights. Recipes include: pork and clams with cider and butter beans, spicy aubergine sticks with couscous, baked figs with walnuts, beer-glazed ham hock, caramelized apple bake and spiced almond biscuits.' (source: Amazon)

I have been trying to find out if there is a telly series connected with the book (I'm assuming so) but have no news on that front. I'm keeping my eyes peeled (that always sounds so painful!) on Rachel Khoo's website and through Twitter. By the way if any readers want to follow me on Twitter I am there at PhilLowe7. See ya there.



1 comment:

Karenjane said...

The book is all very well, but We Want Another TV Series. (Steve is already going misty eyed at the thought of another of his cooking heroines being on TV....even if it may not happen, he's hoping it will). And I have no idea where yet another cookery book will go....my bookshelves are already bulging.