Amazon

Friday 20 February 2009

Chocolate heaven in Utopia

Venue: Chocolate Utopia. Nottingham. http://chocolate-utopia.co.uk/
I visited this fine chocolate and coffee shop in central Nottingham today on a whim and it was full of folks indulging in chocolate treats. I even had to sit in the window as there were no seats spare. I tried one of their delicious hot chocolate with cream and decided on the cherry morello as my free chocolate treat.
They were both fantastic and to top off the occasion the lady who served me had the sweetest and most endearing smile and seemed quietly passionate about her job. I was there about ten minutes and there were people coming into the shop all the time. Highly recommended! Have a look at their website link above and I guarantee you will be hot footing into town to Chocolate Utopia.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I walk past it most days when going back to work at lunchtime. Shame I didn't spot you, as you might have ended up as tomorrow's subject on my blog site.

Incidentally I remember the shop when it sold antique prints, pictures books.